What is happening in the world that interests me. Mostly going to be tech, gaming and eSports news.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Streaming Woes
It is so hard to get an audience when streaming. The market is so over saturated many people have no reason to give new streamers a chance when there are already established streamers out there. I have been streaming for months and the highest viewer count I have seen on my stream is probably 10. The only reason I had a number that high also was because I was casting a tournament my CSL team was hosting. I really have no idea what I need to do to attract more viewers. The same thing goes with my YouTube account where I upload some of the VODs. I am sure that could easily be fixed once I figure out how to bring viewers to my twitch stream. In the mean time I will keep on streaming with the hope that someone will give me a chance and possibly by word of mouth bring more viewers to my stream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment